Riptor is a crossbreed of human and reptilian DNA, made byUltratech and one of the playable characters featured in the original Killer Instinct.
During the first Killer Instinct Saga, Riptor appear as one of the opponent to face, After it devour Sally some time during the event. This cause Sally to grown a deep tight fear of Riptor over the years. It was defeated by Patricia and it fate was currently unknown.
Some time later, Riptor return attacking Mobius after Dr. Eggplankton and Penelope made a transporter, Continuing it feeding at Mobius Forest which she made some prey(Such as Nack the Weasel and Penelope) her meal. She was defeated once again this time by Sally and was imprison in Dr. Eggplankton Cage.
Another of Ultratech's miraculously realized concepts: a crossbreed of human and reptilian DNA, resulting in a creature that combines formidable intelligence with sheer brute strength. Nurtured from the egg by a dedicated Ultratech professor and her team, the beast nicknamed 'Riptor' by others has barely reached 4 years of age before it first demonstrates its full savage power in a human kill. Riptor is confused and often finds itself torn between human reasoning and predatory instincts, resorting to attack when it fails to understand the situation, as ever more people find out the hard way.
- Killer Instinct Saga
- Killer Instinct: Shadow Lord Saga (Captived by Dr. Eggplankton)
- Riptor Saga (Main Antagonist)
Friends and Enemies
- It Own Kind
- Everyone (Mainly Sally Acorn)
- Claw Uppercut
- Flaming Venom
- Dragon Breath
- Jump Rake
- Reverse Jump Rake
- No Mercy 1: Riptor unfurls its hood and spits acid in its opponents face.
- No Mercy 2: Riptor stabs and impale the opponent with its tail.
- No Mercy 3: Riptor jumps at opponent, then the screen goes black, then you see Riptor burping with a full tummy.
- Though Riptor's actual gender has never been confirmed and it was left ambiguous to the fans, it is very likely that Riptor is a female due to having laid eggs during the tournament as shown in Riptor's ending. How Riptor got itself impregnated is unknown.